- Keep a jar of fireflies or a tank of bioluminescent fish in the bedroom and feed them glow-in-the-dark mushrooms.
- Read The Heart of Darkness.
- Have sex with a Lighting Director.
- Make sure bedroom has good visibility of Aurora Boralis; participate in the online debate about whether they make a sound or not.
- Paint a wall with phosphorescent paint and make graffiti on it with LED lights; watch graffiti fade as you fall asleep.
- Practice light meditation.
- When the sheets aren't glowing practice darkness meditation.
- Dream of lighthouses in the distance.
Click here to learn more about luminous sheets.