Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Calling all Blowjob Fans

Our block is a popular blowjob destination, possibly an unfortunate side effect of our lovely, shade-providing trees. I'm no prude, and I can appreciate that a professionally administered blowjob can be a wonderful stress reliever and provide many other benefits that science will shortly discover.
But can y'all go somewhere else to do it? I'm tired of seeing it! Once you've seen six or seven blowjobs taking place in a different vehicles, you pretty much don't need more variation than that. It's not that special.
Almost every house on this block has kids, too. And a lot of our windows are high enough up that your lunch hour blowjobs are very VERY much visible to our kids, should they happen to glance out the window. I don't think it necessarily causes irreversible damage to them, but I'd still rather not have commercial sex be something they are actually watching happen at, like, age eight. You know what I mean?
If you think this kind of thing is fine for kids to see, do it in front of your own kids. And if you don't think it's annoying to have it happen in front of your house, do it in front of your own house!
And since that is probably not a realistic option, would you please just pick a block in West Oakland that's industrial, as opposed to residential? It's not like it's hard to find, you know. It's not any harder than finding a prostitute.
All blowjob aficionados that we see on our block are photographed, and from now on the photographs will be published here and license plate numbers will be provided upon request.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I guess the blowjobs stopped, eh?

Anonymous said...

What an asshole, go fuck yourself, like if kids don't knew....grow up fag!

Anonymous said...

I recognize that street!!! I'll beat your fucking ass for being such a prick, get a life looser you'll be hearing frome me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...